The Top 10 Reasons to Use Free Email Signature in Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail
Email signatures – whether a Yahoo email signature, a Hotmail stationary, an Outlook email signature, or a Gmail email signature – all can benefit you and your business. Let’s look at the top 10 reasons to use free email signature in Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail.
- Reinforce you and your company 24/7 – every time you communicate with a client or potential client your information is provided and results in positive recognition can boost awareness.
- Stand Out From Your Competition – there are few industries that are not highly competitive. By using a free email signature in Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail, you can quickly stand out from your competition and that’s good for business.
- Using email signatures allows you to add your website’s URL and have it present in every single email that you send making it a powerful tool to increase your revenue.
- Increase traffic to your social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter by providing direct icon links. Many of the email signature software allows you to quickly and easily add social networking connections that allow email recipients to effortlessly find you.
- Bring your emails to life by providing a signature line that makes you and your company stand out. That might include a signature line, the advertising of a service or product, or anything that makes you memorable. Repetition reinforces and creates a powerful branding strategy, which includes your logo and colors along with the information.
- The marketing department can easily streamline a corporate email signature designed by the corporation itself to ensure all staff are sending a consistent message to their clients or potential clients.
- Setting up an email signature can save you a great deal of time. No more typing your name or contact information with every email. It will simply be there.
- Use your email signature as a marketing tool. Change your sale item or your current promotion regularly.
- Increase traffic to your website, which can translate into an increase in revenues when done correctly. This is a powerful tool that is often overlooked by those who are sending emails, which is just about every business owner.
- The ability to create taglines that fit nicely with your email signature. Those taglines can be promotional, funny, inviting, or anything that might stick in the mind of the reader.
There you have it – you have the top 10 reasons to use free email signature in Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail. So what are you waiting for? Visit www.sigwich.com and try it for free.